- SQM 2,200
Situated on 100 acres of grass, field, and forest, this easy-access property has miles of trails, an in-ground pool, huge lawns, beach volleyball court, fire pit, and lots of space indoors - 5 rooms on the main level, and 6 bedrooms upstairs.
Ideal for larger or multi-family groups looking for a great country getaway, it is one minute from the major highways coming from Toronto and Guelph towards Owen Sound.
- Decorated in the style of a Scottish hunting castle, the home features some unique decor items, including real pelts, hides, and sheepskins.
- There are 6 bedrooms, all on the 2nd floor: 3 with a queen in each, one with a double, one with a queen and a set of bunk-beds, and one with a queen and 2 sets of triple bunkbeds.
- 3 bathrooms on the 2nd floor, each with a bath and/or shower.
- 2-piece bathroom on the main level.
- Main floor living spaces include a kitchen/dining room, fireplace room, living room, sunroom, and games room.
- The large in-ground pool has a waterslide and a large deck area for lounging. The pool is open early June until Labour Day weekend]
- 3-4 km of trails, including access to the neighbouring rail-trail.
- There is a beach volleyball court, and a campfire area.
- Note: Parties and late-evening outdoor noise are not permitted at this location. Although in a rural setting, there are neighbours nearby.
4 Bathroom, 6 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 2 Living room
Sleeping1 Double bed, 5 Queen bed, 8 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Piano, DVD player, TV (no cable/satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
12:00 PM (noon)