A 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 19th century farmhouse nestled amongst 20 acres of picturesque countryside.
The property features a lovely nature pond, river, and walking trails. The house sleeps up to 16 and has everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
- century yellow-brick farmhouse
- 4 bedrooms with a queen bed in each.
- bunks beds and a pull out in the upstairs den (2 upstairs bathrooms are through the den)
- pull out in the living room
- day-beds in the upstairs hallway and kitchen.
- sleeps up to 16 guest
- all linens and towels are provided.
- full kitchen with large & small appliances, all cookware and dishes
- sunroom with wicker furniture
- one full bathroom with shower/tub, a 3-piece bathroom with tub, 1 two-piece bathroom
- living room, dining room, and upstairs den
- woodstove in kitchen, geothermal furnace, air conditioning
- DVD player and TV (no cable)
- no Wifi (good cell coverage though, generally)
- 20 acre property, with trails, a pond, and backing onto a river
- we provide 2 kayaks and 2 canoes, and some life jackets and water shoes
- we provide 6 sets of cross-country skis and boots, and 3 pairs of snowshoes
- fire pit with chairs
- deck with BBQ, table, and chairs.
This property is also an excellent location for smaller weddings (up to 70 guests). Please contact us if that is of interest to you.
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden
12:00 PM (noon)